ARSTM provides a number of valuable resources to visitors who would like to learn more about the Rhetoric of Science, Technology, and Medicine:
- Bibliographies of sources in the Rhetoric of Science, Technology, and Medicine
- ARSTM oral histories with founding members of the organization and the discipline
In addition, ARSTM maintains an archive of organizational and disciplinary documents that are available to members to assist in their research:
- sample syllabi for RSTM courses
- past conference programs for ARSTM at NCA and RSA
- successful grant applications and outreach projects in RSTM
Members can contact ARSTM officers to request access to these materials.
Not yet a member of ARSTM? It’s inexpensive, and the benefits definitely outweigh the costs. Join here.